Our goal at Elevation Capital Advisory is to provide you customer services that are unparalleled in our industry; we don’t measure ourselves against other advisory firms – that just wouldn’t be good enough. Our goal is to stand out in a crowded industry that often does not truly take the time to get to know their clients.
Now more than ever, you need to rethink your strategy on how you navigate your investments between risk and reward. That’s what we do: we provide financial advice for successful people who want to grow and protect their money.
Our reputation is built on a long track record of working with people who like to succeed — people like you. Our process is sound and solid: we define your goals, review your assets, analyze your needs, provide recommendations, implement execution, monitor track your progress, and make any adjustments as warranted.
We take the holistic view and provide you the comfort and knowledge that your investments will be managed in a well thought out manner. We do this by clearly communicating with you and understanding your needs, and by mapping out a plan and picking the investments that we truly believe are right for your particular situation.
It is not about hitting a “homerun” in the markets, it is about advancing toward your financial goals “one base at a time.” It is about growing and protecting your wealth so that you can enjoy your retirement and the fruits of your labors. That’s our job, and we do it well. If you want to secure your financial future, let us show you how.
Our Investment Discipline
- Will only use investments that are aligned with your goals and risk tolerances. Each portfolio is uniquely crafted based on your specific needs and level of comfort.
- Will be built to provide the right amount of durable income in retirement. We will take the time to assess your needs and implement a strategy that will keep your income flowing regardless of stock market conditions.
- Will provide investments that are designed to offset the long-term effects that inflation can have on your income.
- Will maintain an appropriate amount of liquidity for unexpected expenses. We typically recommend putting aside 6 months to one year of your expenses for this need.
- Will avoid high-fee investments like Variable Annuities or loaded Mutual Funds. Costs matter and can have a significant effect on your returns.
- Will be managed in tax-efficient manner to help reduce any unnecessary future tax liabilities. Tax rates may be going up significantly, you need to have a plan.
We do not believe in following the herd nor do we believe in taking any unnecessary risks with your money.
Our goal is to allow you to go out and enjoy your retirement without having to worry if tomorrow will be a good day or a bad day in the stock markets.
Strategies for Financial Independence
Cathy, Ryan and Derrick, along with their staff, focus on helping individuals create retirement strategies using a variety of financial products to custom suit their needs and objectives. All are licensed insurance professional with Elevation Capital Strategies. Ryan Sanford and Derick Hanson are Investment Adviser Representatives with Elevation Capital Advisory, LLC. Insurance products and services offered through Elevation Capital Strategies. Investment Advisory Services offered through Elevation Capital Advisory, LLC, an Oregon and Idaho registered investment advisor.
Our simple no-obligation 4-Step Review is a great way of helping you to determine if your current strategies match up with your plans for today and for your future.